What is already implemented in Nyagua:
- It's possible to manage more than one aquarium per DB and more different DB
- It's possible to store test kits measures and to get medium values, or to plot them, in graphs, for analisis.
- It's possible to store informations about maintenance activity.
- You can store expenses data and to get the relative report.
- It's possible to store devices informations and to get a statistic on power consume.
- You can store fishes common data near Your fishes data and compare them in a compatibility report.
- You can store plants common data near Your plants data and compare them in a compatibility report.
- It's possible to import Fishbase.org XML files
- Pictures of fishes or plants can be uploaded and stored in db.
- Translated in Brasilian Portoguese, English, German, Italian, Polish, Slovak, Turkish and Czech
- Setting system with import and export features
- Stylesheet support with themes for reports
- Graphs through internal engine or through gnuplot for a better precision
- Date filter for a better management
- DB maintenance and backup features
- Nutrients Composition Calculator
- Converter utility to convert units
- Filters to allow data selection on all fields
- Calendar/schedule to plan activities and tasks
Whats new in this version (5.0.4) compared to previous:
- Fixed a startup bug (visible only for new users)
Whats new in version 5.0.3 compared to previous:
- Updated Brasilian portoguese translation
Whats new in v. 5.0.2 compared to previous:
- Added Czech translation
Whats new in v. 5.0.1 compared to previous:
- Added “TDS miin” and "TDS max" fields to InvBase table
- Fixed english translation
- Fixed a bug in expenses reports when filter is applied
- Fixed Windows package (now it contains the executable file)
Whats new in v. 5.0.0
- Added startup wizard
- Added History table to record the tank diary
- Added new fields:
- "GlassThick" and "Notes" to aquarium table
- Added "AKA","Notes", "Placement","CO2 required" and "True aquatic" fields to PlantBase table
- Added "NH3" field to Readings table
- Added "AKA" field to FishBase and InvBase tables
- Updated reports and improved with new fields and related calculations
- Added calculation of water volume
- Included glass tick in tank volume calculation
- Current aquarium selection affects the values of calculators
- CO2 and NH3 are evaluated in real time
- Added NH3 calculation
- Added the capability to retrieve fish data and image directly from www.fishbase.org
- Added support to multiple plotting configurations
- Added fertilization recipes saving
- Moved aquarium panel from main panel. (Now it's loaded at run time)
- Moved some of main events to message bus
- Note: these changes will allow to implement external plugins manager to easily extend program features
- Fixed a bug on scheduler (copy event to aquarium) feature
- Fixed footer in reports
What's new in v. 4.0.0
- Added calendar/scehdule
What's new in v. 3.1.2Note: v.3.1.1 is unrealeased due to some bugs in beta.
- Added report charts width and height to options
- Updated sqlite libs to operate correctly in OSX Mavericks
- Fixed a bug that does not allow compatibility window to start
- Fixed plotting window layout to better fit in OSX Mavericks
What's new in v. 3.1.0
- Added keyboard navigation to tables
- Added Cut&Paste pop up menu to text fields
- Nutrient calculator has been backported from pafcalc: calculations on commercial products has been deprecated. The elements pie has been added.
- Implemented volume calculator in aquarium form
- Enabled units settings for forms and reports
- Added units labels in aquarium form and in aquarium report
- Added field [Type] to expenpenses table, expenpenses form and relate report
- Added pie charts to expenses report
- Changed report css for Shadow, Elegant theme and Standard theme
- Rearranged Util routines code
- Added a test form for developers to easily test new panels
What's new in v. 3.0.0
- Main interface has been changed, now common (shared between aquarium) data base and utilities are in separated tabs.
- Added a Nutrients Composition Calculator
- Added filters to allow data selection on all fields
- Added settings for units
- Added settings for custom report .style sheet and custom report footer
- Added Converter utility to convert units
- Added a message subsystem to application main code to improve some events manage
What's new in v. 2.1.2
This is a bug-fix minor release.
- Fixed some bugs on number conversion for null values
- Fixed some bugs on charts to manage no values case
- Added warning to manage no records case
- Fixed some translations
- Fixed PB panel wrong label position
- used Name field instead of Common Name in compatibility chart
- used GH values instead of KH in compatibility report
- Fixed browser problem with paths containing spaces
- Repositioned the key legend in readings plotting
- Both readings and compatibility charts are moved on top of other windows
Some screenshots are avalaible on line.